Who we are
School Emphasis is an on the web publication from Magna Publications. Due to the fact 1972, the greater training neighborhood has turned to Magna for its well timed, high-high-quality products and expert services. The organization is dependent in Madison, Wis. For a lot more information and facts, go to www.magnapubs.com.
What we do
School Aim capabilities modern techniques, very best practices, and clean views for developing a greater studying atmosphere. Short and to the position, our emphasis is on the functional, rather than the theoretical. Indeed, we’re interested in why a approach performs, but we’re even far more intrigued in how it functions and how other people can adapt and apply your strategies in their programs.
What we’re wanting for
You should send us your greatest methods concerning class design, lively understanding, class participation, assignments and things to do, on the web teaching, variety and inclusion, grading and responses, teaching with technology, and other subject areas of desire to today’s university college. Submissions really should be about 900 to 1,300 terms in size, not counting references.
- Submissions should really consist of no more than 25% theoretical information and facts the rest should really be sensible tips for teachers to use.
- Thanks to the character of online newsletters, authors are encouraged to adopt a much more sensible and casual tone than is expected in educational journals.
- Content must not have been registered for copyright or printed in other places (possibly on paper or electronically) prior to publication here.
- When citing resources, remember to use intext citations and a reference list (Chicago Style, chosen). No footnotes or numbered endnotes must be used.
- The evaluation system takes 5-6 weeks. Please be client.
As soon as you’ve created your write-up, make sure you send it as a Word doc to our editorial workforce: [email protected]
Remember to include a temporary bio (not your overall CV) with your submission.
We look ahead to getting your submission and listening to what you have to share with fellow educators!